Plastic polypropylene is basically selected as the main […]
Plastic polypropylene is basically selected as the main raw material in the injection molding process. In this way, the prefabricated plastic mold of the concrete can accept the brute force construction of the builder during the pouring process, and still adhere to the function of the mold without deformation. High-speed rail engineering, high-speed engineering, water conservancy engineering and municipal engineering are the main ones.
Although the prefabricated plastic molds have higher functions, but the storage requirements are not met during the application process, the cement product molds are more likely to be deformed, which affects the production and application of the molds, so the correct use of plastic molds can be effectively extended The service life of the mold. The products that are injection molded by ABS have a weaker acceptability effect, so during the pouring process, the storage problem of cement plastic molds has not been paid attention to, resulting in the quality change of the molds during the application process, causing many molds to be damaged But can not be used, the following examples are some points to pay attention to how to reduce the precast concrete mold in the application process:
1. The correct use of molds can extend the life of the molds.
2. It is forbidden to store in the environment with direct sunlight.
3. It is forbidden to use unreleased mold release agents, waste engine oil, wax, etc. on plastic molds, which will cause serious damage to the toughness and strength of the molds, showing cracks and weathering.
4. It is forbidden to steam and culture the strip mold at high temperature over 40 degrees.
5. After repeated application of heat and cooling, the size of the plastic mold will shrink, and the flatness will change. If it fails to meet the application standard, it is recommended to replace it.
6. It is advocated to add melamine resin type water-reducing agent to concrete during application, which can reduce the life of sticky mold and extended mold.
7. In the maintenance, ensure the flatness and marginal alignment of the place to ensure the quality of the product.
8. With a vibrating table that matches the oscillating frequency, the deep cavity product should reduce the oscillating time. Excessive excitation force and excessively long vibration will cause damage to the mold.
9. It is forbidden to use hammers and other things to knock the plastic mold box during demolding, and try to use the vibration table demolding construction as much as possible.
10. After demoulding, it is necessary to stack the molds indoors to prevent deformation.