1. The main component of plastic raw materials is a mat […]
1. The main component of plastic raw materials is a matrix of polymer compounds called resins.
2. Plastic raw material: It is made of high molecular synthetic resin (polymer) as the main component to infiltrate various auxiliary materials or certain additives with specific uses. It has plasticity and fluidity under specific temperature and pressure, and can be molded into a certain degree. A material that keeps its shape under certain conditions.
3. Polymer: refers to the pure material or polymer material produced during the polymerization process. Both natural resin and synthetic resin are high molecular polymers, referred to as polymers.
4. Plastic has good insulation properties against electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, and excellent noise reduction performance.
Most of the plastic raw materials are extracted from some oils. The most familiar PC material is extracted from petroleum. PC material has a rotten smell of flowers and fruits when burned; ABS is extracted from coal , ABS will be soot-like when it is burned out and will not bubble; POM is extracted from natural gas, and POM will have a very smelly gas smell, white smoke, and bubbles when it is burned.