1. First of all, we must fully understand the technical requirements of the mold structure, material, hardness, precision, etc., including whether the shrinkage rate of the formed plastic material is correct, whether the 3D size of the product is complete, and reasonable processing analysis.
2. Full consideration should be given to various places that have an influence on the appearance of shrinkage, flow marks, draft inclination, weld lines and cracks of injection molded products.
3. Simplify the processing method of the mold as much as possible without impeding the function of the injection molded product and the shape of the pattern.
4. Whether the selection of the parting surface is appropriate, and the mold processing, the forming appearance and the deburring of the forming parts should be carefully selected.
5. Whether the pushing method is appropriate, whether the push rod, the unloading plate, the push-up sleeve or the like is used, or whether the position of the push rod and the unloading plate is appropriate.
6. Whether the side core pulling mechanism is suitable for use, the action is flexible and reliable, and there should be no stuck phenomenon.
7. What method is suitable for temperature control? It is more suitable for plastic products. For the structure of temperature control oil, temperature control water, coolant, etc., the size, quantity and position of the coolant holes are appropriate.
8. The form of the gate, the size of the material channel and the feed port, and the position and size of the gate are appropriate.
9. the impact of various types of modules and core heat treatment deformation and the selection of standard parts is appropriate.
10. Whether the injection volume of the injection molding machine, the injection pressure and the clamping force are sufficient, whether the nozzle R, the nozzle sleeve diameter, etc. match properly.
These aspects are prepared for comprehensive analysis and should be strictly controlled from the initial stage of the product.