Plastic mold, an abbreviation for a combined plastic mo […]
Plastic mold, an abbreviation for a combined plastic mold used for compression molding, extrusion molding, injection, blow molding and low foam molding. Plastic mold factories can divide molds into large nozzle molds, fine nozzle molds and hot runner molds according to different casting systems. The plastic mold structure includes six major systems, namely the pouring system, the forming system, the ejection system and the forming structure, the exhaust system, the cooling system, and the positioning and navigation system.
In real life, many plastic life products need to use plastic molds before they can be mass-produced. Therefore, plastic molds play a very important role in industrial manufacturing, so how to extend the life of plastic molds as much as possible to violate the prohibition It is very important to use cihua to exert its value, and effective maintenance of plastic molds is a very necessary step, so how to maintain plastic molds?
1. When the operation leaves and needs a temporary shutdown, the mold should be closed to prevent the cavity and core from being exposed to prevent accidental damage. The downtime is expected to exceed 24 hours, and the surface of the cavity and core should be sprayed with anti-rust oil. Or release agent, especially in humid areas and rainy seasons, even if the time is short, anti-rust treatment should be done. The moisture in the air will reduce the surface quality of the mold cavity and the surface quality of the product. When the mold is used again, the oil on the mold should be removed and wiped clean before use. The cleaning compressed air required for the mirror surface is blown dry and then dried with hot air, otherwise it will ooze out during molding and cause defects in the product.
2. Turn on the machine after a temporary shutdown. After opening the mold, check whether the slider limit moves, and close the mold if no abnormality is found. In short, you must be careful before starting the machine and not be careless.
3. In order to prolong the service life of the cooling water channel, when the mold is out of service, compressed air should be used to immediately remove the water in the cooling water channel, put a small amount of oil into the mouth of the nozzle, and then blow with compressed air to make all cooling pipes have a layer Anti-rust oil layer.
4. Carefully check the working status of each control component during work to prevent abnormalities in the auxiliary system, heating, and maintenance of the control system are particularly important for hot runner molds. After the end of each production cycle, the rod heaters, band heaters, and thermocouples should be measured with European mother, and compared with the technical specifications of the mold to ensure that its functions are intact. At the same time, the control loop may pass the test of the ammeter installed in the loop. The oil in the hydraulic cylinder used for core pulling is emptied as much as possible, and the oil nozzle is sealed to prevent the hydraulic oil from leaking or polluting the surrounding environment during storage and transportation.
5. If you hear abnormal noise from the mold or other abnormal conditions during production, you should stop the machine for inspection immediately. The mold maintenance personnel shall conduct patrolling inspections of the molds in the workshop that are operating normally. If any abnormal phenomenon is found, they shall deal with it in time.
6. When the operator is handing over shifts, in addition to handing over production and process critical records, he must also give a detailed account of the mold usage.
7. When the mold has completed the production quantity of the product and needs to be dismounted to replace other molds, the mold cavity should be coated with rust inhibitor, the mold and its accessories should be sent to the mold maintenance staff, and the last qualified product should be attached as a sample Send the pieces to the maintenance staff together. In addition, a list of mold usage should be submitted to fill in the details on which machine tool the mold is on, how many products have been produced from a certain year, a certain month, and a certain day, and whether the current mold is good. If there is a problem with the mold, fill in the mold on the use sheet, propose specific requirements for modification and improvement, and submit an unprocessed sample to the keeper for reference when the mold is repaired.
8. After stopping the machine, check whether there are any residual glue threads, foreign objects, etc. on the surface of the mold. After cleaning it, spray it with rust inhibitor and fill in the relevant records accurately. The molded plastic needs to be retained on the mold half after the mold is opened. Of course, this is when the ejection mechanism is used as a prerequisite. Generally, the ejection mechanism half molds are all movable molds. Only the ejection mechanism half molds that appear in rare special circumstances On the fixed mold.