There are many types of plastic molds. Even for the sam […]
There are many types of plastic molds. Even for the same type of mold, due to the different types of forming plastics, the initial and accuracy requirements are different, and the installation methods are not the same. Therefore, you should carefully study and analyze the assembly drawing before assembly. Features and skill requirements, confirm the installation benchmark. After installation, the quality indicators of the product, the precision of the mold action and the various technical requirements in the use process are finally reached.
1.Installation standards, installation standards can be roughly divided into
(1) The main working parts in the plastic mold, such as the core, cavity and insert, are used as the reference parts for installation, and other parts of the mold are manufactured and installed with reference parts.
(2) Trim and install the guide base guide bush or mold template side base surface as the installation reference surface.
2.Mould installation accuracy, mold installation accuracy includes
(1) Each zero, the accuracy of each component, such as distance scale accuracy, coaxiality, equality, straightness, etc.
(2) Relative motion accuracy, such as transmission accuracy linear motion and reverse motion accuracy.
(3) Cooperation accuracy and touch accuracy, such as cooperation gap, interference with touch and so on.
(4) The thickness of the wall of the plastic forming part. When the mold is newly manufactured, the wall thickness of the forming part should be less than the lower limit of the scale.
3. The principle of repair
(1) For the mold release slope, in principle, the cavity should ensure that the large-end scale is within the service range of the product scale.The core should ensure that the small carbonyl scale is within the service range of the product scale.
(2) The corner radius at the corner should be small, and the core should be large.
(3) When the mold has both a horizontal parting surface and a straight parting surface, the horizontal parting surface should have a slight gap when the vertical parting surface is touched when the correction is made. After the red is turned on, you can touch each other.The large mold gap is about 0.02mm.
(4) For molds that use an inclined plane to close the mold, after the inclined plane is tightly closed, a gap of 0.02-0.03 mm should be left at the parting surface.
(5) The arc and straight line connecting the appearance should be smooth, no dents are allowed on the appearance, and the filed pattern should be the same as the direction of the mold opening.