1. the weight of the product: the product of different […]
1. the weight of the product: the product of different weights on the hot runner requirements are also completely different.
2. plastic raw materials: different German plastic raw materials have different processing variables, and those processing variables will affect the choice of hot runner system.
3. Mold: What is the number of cavities? What is the distribution distance of the nozzles? What kind of material is processed? These are all mold elements associated with the optional hot runner system.
4. Cycle time: A fast production cycle means an increase in nozzle requirements. For example, nozzles must transfer heat accurately and be durable.
5. Gate: For point gates, in order to maintain good thermal balance during each molding cycle, the tip of the hot runner must have the function of melting the material and cooling the seal. The valve gate uses a mechanical method to seal the gate.
6. Nozzles: Nozzles can be distinguished by size, temperature distribution, physical properties, materials used (copper, steel, etc.) and the ease of maintenance and price.
7. Flow path: The use of the hot runner system avoids the production of material handling, which saves raw materials and eliminates the need for manual, robotic or other means to remove the material.
8. Temperature control: each nozzle must be connected to a relatively complex temperature controller
9. Performance of injection molding machine: It can install molds of a given size, provide sufficient clamping force, operate according to cycle time requirements, plasticize enough materials, etc.
10. product design: In general, we all know that the product design is completed first, but the final molding is done in the hot runner mold. In order to ensure a smooth appearance of the product at the end of the molding, it is easy to mold, and those factors must be considered in the structural design of the product.
More: extrusion blow moulds